Skip to content
- Raise 100 babies to young adults
- Acquire a headstone for every baby daddy
- Only one pregnancy per baby daddy (may produce multiple children, if twins or triplets are born).
- Once a baby grows into a child, the baby daddy must be invited over and sacrificed (through any means, so long as they die).
- If a baby daddy dies before they can be sacrificed, it contributes to the life-for-a-life score.
- Only the matriarch can be directed; all other sims must act autonomously.
- Non-matriarch sims may be in clubs that compel them to do certain activities
- When a matriarch dies, it does not contribute towards the headstone count.
- If a child dies before becoming a young adult, it does not contribute towards the headstone count.
- No merging households.
- Children can be aged up:
- when babies become good friends with the matriarch
- when children achieve an A in grade school
- when teens achieve an A in high school
- Traits and aspirations shall be chosen randomly, via the Pinstar legacy trait generator (link here).
- The matriarch may not have a job.
- The matriarch may not have boyfriend/girlfriend or get married.
- No changing the appearances of children; clothing is part of personality.
- No cheats/mods.
- No life-extending aids (including ambrosia, wishing well, or pleading to reaper).